21st Century Behavior-Based Safety Leadership & Severe Incident Prevention (4 Day Course):
A scientifically proven method for reducing incidents and injuries in the workplace. This program looks at the latest, cutting-edge behavioral science research to customize key safety strategies in achieving zero injuries in the industry.
Serious Incidents are exceptionally costly to the company’s finances because of the significant destruction of resources, lawsuits, and rebuilding. Even further, a catastrophic loss can seriously impact a company’s reputation and standing in the community.
21st Century Behavior-Based Safety capitalizes on the latest findings and creates solutions for accelerating safety outcomes in organizations. At the end of this workshop, all participants will have developed a specific, step-by-step action plan to reduce injuries, address environmental hazards and improve productivity within their organization.
Benefits of attending/Participants will learn how to:
- Create a safety culture of involvement and participation.
- Maximize productivity by reducing “Loss Time Incidents”
- Integrate BBS as a profitable long-term business strategy.
- Improve compliance and effectively manage the risks.
- Structure effective reward & recognition programs to improve safety performance.
- Engage your multi-cultural workforce to harness the culture of safety.
- Identify risks and work practices critical to addressing those risks.
- Measure and track those work practices.
- Encourage conversations around those critical work practices.
- Identify improvement targets and create action plans.
- Include an effective Process Safety Leadership.
- Develop a Team that involves representative engineers, management, operators, and maintenance.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers.
- Safety Managers, Supervisors and Engineers.
- HSE Professionals and Safety Auditors.
- Site/Plant/Factory/Operations Managers.
- Maintenance Engineers and Managers.
- Facilities Management & Training Managers
For further information pls. contact:
360BSI Group(INDIA Office)
"Learning is a continuous process.. When learning stop growth stop."